Browse Edmonton Real Estate By Property Type and Price Range
Welcome to edmontonrealestateinfo.com. My goal is to always provide my clients with all the relevant information that they need to make a smart decision. You can browse all mls® listings by community using this map based search, or feel free to check out my recently sold homes if you are in the market to sell. Terwillegar is a community that I have a lot of expertise with, so if you have any questions about that area of the city I'm the guy to ask. I truly hope you find all the information you are looking for on my site. You can always call me on (780) 668-6864 with any questions you may have, or feel free to e-mail me using my contact page.
I'm proud to offer visitors to my website a fantastic amount of information on the buying and selling processes. If you are in the Edmonton real estate market to sell, you can always get in touch with me to talk about evaluating your home's value. And if you are the market as a buyer I'm more than happy to guide you through the process. It's my goal to provide an excellent service to every client and I strive to make it a successful experience. Also check out my useful links page, it's filled with great local businesses and resources.
Edmonton Real Estate Market Statistics From January 2014
|Total Number of MLS® Listings Currently Available For Sale In Edmonton||1842|
|Average Price of an Edmonton Home For Sale (Condos & Houses Combined)||$347,847|
- The local property market is in a state that is considered favourable to sellers
- Over the course of January 2014, the average price of house for sale in Edmonton was sitting at $416,344. This is an increase of about 5 percent when compared to 2013.
- The condo market continues to see growth in both apartment style and townhome style sales. The current average price of an apartment style unit for sale sits at $230,463 and the average price of a townhome style unit sits at $336,220. Overall the price of a condo is up almost 7% when prices are compared to 2013.
- The time it takes to sell an Edmonton real estate property continues to diminish. The average time during January was 61 days, compared to 73 days at this time in 2013.
- Sales activity continues to be quite strong and increasing all the time. There were 485 sales last month, and lots of them experienced multiple offer scenarios.
- Most realtors® are busy informing their clients of the reality that the market is becoming heavily favoured to sellers. It's going to be a busy spring and a potential frustrating one for many real estate buyers in the Edmonton area.